At Vine College, we believe in preparing our students for life beyond the school gates, developing fundamental personal skills and Christian values together with the finest academic qualifications to help them prosper in whatever their chosen path.
At Vine College learning takes place in a loving, nurturing environment where pupils are encouraged to become happy, confident and competent individuals. The holistic approach to education allows each pupil to find their potential, in body, mind and spirit.
We pride ourselves in providing a well-balanced environment for young people to achieve their best, thus equipping them to Climb Every Mountain in life.
Our aim is to nurture learners who are not only well educated but are good citizens, who can play a positive, meaningful role in our crumbling democracy and our vision is thus to strive to develop:
- A desire to learn and a recognition that learning is a life-long process
- Appropriate community and cultural values
- Physical and interpersonal skills
- Self confidence, a high self-esteem and a positive outlook on life;
- A sense of community responsibility
- Respect for self, property and rights of others.
Find us at:
Johannesburg Compass 1
210 Tuff rd, Cnr 2nd st, La Rochelle(Opp MacDonald’s) Rosettenville, Johannesburg
Tembisa Ivory Park Branch
Ivory Park 2
14 Nakoma Street 1665 Tembisa